Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

IF YOU WERE A WOMAN AND I WERE A MAN BONNIE TYLER

If you have been following my Facebook tweets you would have noticed I have mentioned this music video by the almighty Bonnie Tyler before. However I decided today that this simply needed to be blogged about as part of my Valley's blog period. The video is nothing short of epic as were all of Bonnie's video's this was Directed by non other than Jim Steinman a writer and Producer who had worked on previous Bonnie Tyler tracks also. It was nominated for seven Billboard Video Awards. And yes it does sound like Bon Jovi's 'You gave Love A Bad Name' as it has the same writer but was actually realeased before Jon Bon's version. The production design is amazing and obviously had never reached it's true audience, perhaps it was ahead of it's time hahahahahahaha.


Bonnie Tyler - If You Were A Woman (And I Was A Man)

No comments: