Pages

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Piers Atkinson at Machine-A

Today Piers Atkinson Launched his X Mas window display at Machine-A, I was able to attend and view some of my handy craft working on the manequin's fashion accessories I had made under some very brilliant fashion direction from the wonderful Miss Kim Howells. The Party was a brilliant success and Pier's fashion film went down very well with a few Vodka Shots to add to our Winter chill thrill! Bullet Nipples indeed.
The windows were created under the artistic direction of Piers Atkinson and realized by Planarama.
You can win one of Piers headbands as featured in this window display at Vogue.com
Piers inside his brilliant sexual window of futuristic excitement touching up his mannequin.
Erik Tonrie my dashing Sweedish assistant, Bright Light Bright Light and Miss Christa Holka attending the event with myself.
Art Direction - Piers Atkinson
Design & Installation - PLANarama
Neon Headpieces - I Catchers Neon for Piers Atkinson
Neon Art - i Catchers Neon
Laser Niples by PINS London
Stylist - Kim Howells
Make-up - Martina Luisetti
Assistants - Reuben Esser and Daisy Newman
Models - Kate & Neil @ PLANarama

1 comment:

martina said...

awww Alun thank you bello <3 It was fun wasn't it?? and you are so amazing, you always blow me away whether it's something simple you do or elaborate, always so beautiful. I think your whole household rocks! kisses xxx M.