Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

REVIEW OF 2010 : MIRIAM BACKHAUS






















My name is Miriam and I am currently a student of product design in Berlin. I will finish my studies this summer and I am very excited about it. In contrast to my studies, I prefer building sets. I have worked at different theatres as an assistant so far. I am very interested in the mixture of room and light and how it can influence your emotions when you look at it. I would love to get more experiences in working at music videos and photo shoots as well.

I assisted Alún at the project "Peaches Does Herself" in Berlin and it was very exciting for me. I am still impressed how we managed it in this absolutely small apartment. Especially how we created these huge white trees I am still in love with.I don't really want to miss this project!

I am really looking forward to see you soon again, Alún!
















This is a first model of a dance theatre project which you can still watch at "" Berlin

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.