Thursday, 14 March 2013

COVER GIRL - VOLUME 2 - GOOD BOYS / BAD GIRLS

This coming Good Friday will see the return of Cover Girl with Volume 2 - Good Boys / Bad Girls at Vogue Fabrics Dalston.

We are looking forward to bringing you another multimedia interactive fashion party with new music from Tafkanik, MC / DJ Thirsty Kirsty, DJ set's from myself and Gia Gspot (WERK) an Instyle-ation by the fabulous Alexus De Luxe and our very first video booth where if your lucky you may get a GIFGASM.

More details on the Facebook event here.
Or follow Cover Girl for more updates www.facebook.com/covergirllondon



Cover Girl Volume 2 - Good Boys / Bad Girls
Poster image by Christa Holka

Good Friday
March 29th
10:30 - 3am

£4 before 12 £5 after 12

Vogue Fabrics
66 Stoke Newington Road
N16

2 comments:

hajjandumrah said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
flights to Umrah
cheap flight to jeddah
flights to jeddah
umrah jeddah flights
umrah flights from London
cheap flights to umrah

Vũ Đức said...

Find the best eastbay 20 off no minimum, lifeproof iphone 6 case, coupons for home depot 10 off coupon.... at Couponcodezone.com