Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Piers Atkinson & David Morris collaboration launch

My favourite milliner Piers Atkinson’s sent me a lovely Valentines day card this year...  an invite to a Champagne reception on Bond Street to celebrating his new Love collaboration with the jeweller David Morris and on Valentines day too how devine. I however had barely stepped of the plane of a 6 hour flight from New York and was not feeling quite so fabulous. But after being greeted by PR extrodinair's Ella Dror and Ashley Smith of Ella Dror PR, one glass of rose' Champagne and a pink cup cake later I was in a much better mood, I could not think of a better way to celebrate Valentines day!

Piers' Showcased a select few of his new hat pieces from the new A/W 12 collection 'Oh My!' as well as his brand new lookbook debut. The hat pins and diamond heart  dog collar created by David Morris were either worn by models at the event or by Piers himself who even doned a claret trilby with cupid arrow and love heart pin, and when not worn these were all placed carfully back in to the bulletproof glass cabinets for safe keeping.

Well all I can say is for next year I would very much like a hat pin in my goody bag too please!







i spy Cherries.... and the new 'Ashley' hat by Piers Atkinson also from the new A/W 12 collection.





A little further up Bond Street at Fenwicks was this hat on display in the window from Piers' S/S 12 collection.

No comments: